Plastic surgeons, dermatologists and skin care professionals everywhere carry Obagi products in their spa or office—but do you know why? We’re here to share some background on the leading skin care experts and why we love their products.
The Story of Obagi
Obagi started with the creator himself, Dr. Zein Obagi, a board-certified dermatologist. He had a goal to restore skin health through prescription-strength products that doctors could provide to their patients. Dr. Obagi created and introduced these products to the market, and Obagi Nu-Derm® was launched in 1988. The company went through a name change in 1997 and became Obagi Medical Products.
An Obagi System For Your Specific Needs
One of the great features of Obagi Medical Products is that they are made for a range of skin types and target specific concerns. These products are designed to help premature skin aging, skin damage, hyperpigmentation, acne and sun damage.
Obagi offers everything from in-office procedures to skin recovery in order to treat these imperfections, with customized skin care systems being our favorite:
- Obagi Nu-Derm® System – works to transform skin by correcting visible signs of aging and sun damage. Ideal for age spots, rough skin, hyperpigmentation and more.
- Obagi360™ System – perfect for younger patients who want to preserve, protect and work towards a lifetime of radiant and healthy skin. Adresses uneven complexion, lines and wrinkles, visible pores, loss of radiance and dry skin.
- CLENZIderm M.D.™ System – helps control adult acne for a clear and healthy complexion. Formulated for patients with normal to oily skin.
- Gentle Rejuvenation System – complete skin care for patients with sensitive skin. Works to improve the appearance of the early signs of aging.
- Obagi-C® Rx System – complete skin care regimen for patients with normal to dry skin to address early signs of aging caused by sun damage. Ideal for fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin tone and age spots.
Obagi Medical Products at APSA
If you think Obagi products would be a good addition to your skin care routine, we have good news—you can find them at Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Associates! Our specialists at APSA can help you choose the kit that is best for your specific skin care needs. For questions on Obagi Medical Products or our other treatment options, call our office at 865.588.1662 to schedule a consultation.